Most beginner golfers tend to “scoop” with their swing. This is totally unnecessary, not only does it not help to get the ball in the air it sends the ball of course, to the right or left of the fairway – remember, the best way to go is learn How To Golf properly.
- Have a peek at what one of our writers has been blogging about: golfscoregenius.com/the-ultimate-i… 2 years ago
- Take a look at what one of our writers has been blogging about: - golfscoregenius.com/famigos-best-g… 2 years ago
- New blogpost () has been published: - golfscoregenius.com/iphone-golf-ap… 2 years ago
- There is a brand new blog post that has been published on our site! Keep reading: golfscoregenius.com/kids-summer-ca… blog post on 2 years ago
- Fresh article: - golfscoregenius.com/how-to-set-tar… 2 years ago