When starting your swing there are a few things to remember here are a few Beginner Golf Tips. A complete swing should begin, follow through, and end all in one smooth stroke. Your swing should follow the shape of a circle with the lowest point should be on the ground. When a golfer tries to scoop their ball their low point isn’t where the ball is, it is in the air some three to five inches away. This stroke doesn’t follow a circular pattern instead it is more of an oval; this causes the club to only make contact with the top of the ball, thus making the ball only travel along ground and not through the air.
- Have a peek at what one of our writers has been blogging about: golfscoregenius.com/the-ultimate-i… 2 years ago
- Take a look at what one of our writers has been blogging about: - golfscoregenius.com/famigos-best-g… 2 years ago
- New blogpost () has been published: - golfscoregenius.com/iphone-golf-ap… 2 years ago
- There is a brand new blog post that has been published on our site! Keep reading: golfscoregenius.com/kids-summer-ca… blog post on 2 years ago
- Fresh article: - golfscoregenius.com/how-to-set-tar… 2 years ago