Another key point that no one typically points out, is don’t try to crush the ball! When it comes to your Golf Swing the only part you really have to do is to get it started. After starting your downward swing, hold form and just let gravity and inertia do the rest. The weight from the club is going to be enough force to get the ball going. Inertia states, once in motion an object with stay in motion unless acted upon by an opposite force, meaning once you start your swing you will follow though your swing until it is complete. This will help you with a smooth easy stroke, getting the ball into the air and in a straight line.
- Have a peek at what one of our writers has been blogging about: golfscoregenius.com/the-ultimate-i… 2 years ago
- Take a look at what one of our writers has been blogging about: - golfscoregenius.com/famigos-best-g… 2 years ago
- New blogpost () has been published: - golfscoregenius.com/iphone-golf-ap… 2 years ago
- There is a brand new blog post that has been published on our site! Keep reading: golfscoregenius.com/kids-summer-ca… blog post on 2 years ago
- Fresh article: - golfscoregenius.com/how-to-set-tar… 2 years ago