When a beginner Golfer Decides they want to go pro there are a few things they have to accomplish first. Number one on the list is getting into a tournament. All tournaments have certain requirements for their applicants in order for them to play. One of these is Making the Cut. In golfing terms, this means completing the course under the predetermined score or cut-off point. If you don’t make it under that score, you are just going to have to wait until next year. This means that you need to learn how to golf a lot better, simply knowing how to golf a little won’t do it anymore.
- RT @309percent_suga: 170902 서태지 콘서트 왕자님💙 My prince💙 #방탄소년단 #BTS #슈가 #SUGA #민윤기 https://t.co/VqvQmnV69I 1 year ago
- RT @RepKevinYoder: My bill HR 392 is a commonsense, long-term fix to prevent situations like these & should be part of upcoming immigration… 1 year ago
- RT @jaberalkaser1: #السعوديه_اليابان مبروك يا #وجه_السعد يابو سلمان مبروك ياطب الكسور وجبرها نهنئ قيادتنا الحكيمه ونهنئ أنفسنا بتأهل منتخ… 1 year ago
- RT @itemmag: Check out our first #fashion #art digital print issue over at itemmag.com where we donate 60% of proceeds this Fal… 1 year ago
- RT @iampayalghosh: Here is my newly released song from #Patelkipunjabishaadi !!Hope you like it .. here is the link https://t.co/m84EpeslP… 1 year ago