When a beginner Golfer Decides they want to go pro there are a few things they have to accomplish first. Number one on the list is getting into a tournament. All tournaments have certain requirements for their applicants in order for them to play. One of these is Making the Cut. In golfing terms, this means completing the course under the predetermined score or cut-off point. If you don’t make it under that score, you are just going to have to wait until next year. This means that you need to learn how to golf a lot better, simply knowing how to golf a little won’t do it anymore.
- Have a peek at what one of our writers has been blogging about: golfscoregenius.com/the-ultimate-i… 2 years ago
- Take a look at what one of our writers has been blogging about: - golfscoregenius.com/famigos-best-g… 2 years ago
- New blogpost () has been published: - golfscoregenius.com/iphone-golf-ap… 2 years ago
- There is a brand new blog post that has been published on our site! Keep reading: golfscoregenius.com/kids-summer-ca… blog post on 2 years ago
- Fresh article: - golfscoregenius.com/how-to-set-tar… 2 years ago